Invoice quantity as decimal

Invoice problems

Hi I want to create an invoice but as we charge for a whole job (not by time or units) it wont let me put in a price, can i get around this. Also is there a charge for getting year end accounts to tax office and companies house and will it produce all the correct paperwork

I think your question is covered here, with a solution. Decimals are currently only supported for task based items (denominated in time) and not currently supported for unit based items.

We offer a full year-end service including accounts preperations and the filing of your CT600 tax return for £199 + vat. You can find out more about this service here.

If you wish to order this service you can do so from the help menu by selecting additional services and selecting the following product,

Just a quick one to let you know that we now allow quantities to be expressed up to 4 decimal places.

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/up-to-4-decimal-places-on-invoice-quantities/6809

This topic was automatically closed 37 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.