Invoicing in Slovak Language

Hi,

I would like to ask you, If it’s possible to have Slovak Language for Invoicing. I’m available to translate invoices from English to Slovak, If it’s necessary, thanks Jack

Something @Glenn will need to update you on

Unless it’s changed, here’s a language file that has previously been posted:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/uploads/default/original/2X/c/c4f86dea6117b046fd356670902e8b740a1e1ac1.csv

If you could update it, and re-upload it here, then I can’t see it being a problem having it added

2 Likes

Yep that’s the one @Parker1090.

@Jack_Lacko if you complete that CSV with a column for Slovak Language we can get that implemented.

1 Like

Okay, I updated your csv file, added Slovak Language. Thanks.

Invoice Language - Sheet1.csv (917 Bytes)

Having a bit of a problem with the encoding:

I’ve tried to open as Unicode but no joy, any ideas?

Should the words be prefixed with semicolons?

EDIT:

This looks closer but not sure about that 3/4 symbol?

Yes,diacritic problems with long a, e, i, o, u and t,l,n - ť,ľ,ž,č, okay, going to send a new file with no diacritic, sorry for that…

Here we go…

Invoice Language - Sheet1.csv (917 Bytes)

Thanks, the diacritic characters shouldn’t be a problem for us. We already have a Polish translation.

I have however updated the system with your translations, thank you. Let me know if something is incorrect, I did rely on Google Translate for some missing words… that file is a little out of date :smile:

1 Like

Thank You! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi, could yo please send me a file with Slovak translation? I would like to upgrade and improve it.
Thanks!

Hi @Jack_Lacko

Thanks for your input. Here is the Slovak translation file:

Slovak_Translations.xlsx (9.3 KB)