Is Automated Bank Feed subscription included in the power user subscription?

is Automated Bank Feed subscription included in the power user subscription?

Hi @Howard

No, they’re two separate subscriptions. The bank feed subscription is optional however.

Could you please clarify the difference between “Automated bank feed” which is a separate subscription, and “Banking Automation” which is included in all plans ?

I’ve been enjoying a daily feed from Barclays since I was using the service for free and for the past year as a power user. I just need to check that the Barclays bank feed I’ve been using will continue when I renew my power user subs.

thanks

Hi @ChrisE

The Banking Automation is the bank statement import (from a .CSV file for example), automated bank tagging rules (which can create invoices based on the bank entry description) and the Chrome Extension. All these are included with all accounts, regardless of subscriptions and size.

Automated bank feed is when bank transactions are automatically pulled in from your bank account, often without the need for you to do anything. At the moment we support a large number of banks through Yodlee.

Regarding your Barclays feed - as you haven’t had a subscription to use this until now, I suspect this was QuickFile’s own Barclays feed which was available to older accounts (it’s no longer available to new accounts, since we introduced the Yodlee integration). We will continue to support our own Barclays feed, but this may change when Open Banking is introduced.