Keep "hide purchases with scans already attached" ticked (Implemented)

In Receipt Hub, I have to tick “hide purchases with scans already attached” for each receipt. Could QuickFile remember this option?

Yes, it would probably be better to have this ticked by default. We’ll get this implemented shortly and I shall update you when it has been done.

2 Likes

@James, just a quick one to let you know that this has been implemented.

2 Likes

Hi

just to prove you can’t please everyone, I disagree:

I just had a situation with a dropbox integration issue where some uploaded receipts reappeared/appeared long after they were loaded (2015) and to filter out duplicates or invoices not picked up I was unchecking the “Hide purchases with scans already attached” tick box. It then occured to me that this is toggled to wrong way, ie it should default to being unchecked as this is a useful check that something isn’t being duplicated. -(my justification)

So can you make it an option to defualt one way or the other? or change it backk and see how much outcry there is? or give some justification for the way it is now defaulted, as the OP didn’t?

Andrew @aos I think the reason for the default is it’s designed for “regular” usage and your usage was with a Dropbox error so not “default” usage.

Hi @aos

If you have a Power User Subscription, it’s possible to override this selection on your account.

If you go to Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced HTML/CSS Customisation, and select Global Scripts from the left hand side, add this bit of code in:

$(document).ready(function() {
     $('.receipts-detail-aspx #chkHideWithScans').prop('checked', true);
     // Change true to false if you do not want the box ticked
});