HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Limited Custom CSS Editor

Hi,

I am new to QuickFile and I am trying to create a custom style for my invoices. When I bring up the Custom CSS Editor it is very limited, it gives no logo adjustment details and has much less functionality than the page markup box that I can also bring up. In the page markup box it feels like I can achieve everything I want, but the changes aren’t saved.

Can someone please give me a little advice on where I might be going wrong.

0 Likes

Hi @CPCP

Welcome to QuickFile!

Can I just confirm, this is the box you’re seeing and editing the CSS in?

0 Likes

Yes, that’s the edit box I see, but it only has about 200 lines

0 Likes

Not all of the styles are in the editor, but some can be added to override the defaults. Are you familiar with CSS? No problem if you’re not - we’ll certainly try our best to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there anything in particular you’re looking to edit? Perhaps we can point you in the right direction?

0 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. There are a few things I’m trying to change currently (unfortunately I have no experience of CSS).

I would like to amend the text “Issue Date” and “Invoice No.”; and I’d like to make these adjustments (as I’ve made in the page mark up box):

I’m not sure if the screen grab I’ve uploaded is visible, so here’s a cut and paste of my changes:

#imginvoiceLogo{
width:200px;
width:720px;
margin-left:-45px;
}

0 Likes

@CPCP - Let me send you a private message and we’ll take a look for you. Keep an eye out for a green notification in the top right corner.

0 Likes

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes