Limited Custom CSS Editor

Hi,

I am new to QuickFile and I am trying to create a custom style for my invoices. When I bring up the Custom CSS Editor it is very limited, it gives no logo adjustment details and has much less functionality than the page markup box that I can also bring up. In the page markup box it feels like I can achieve everything I want, but the changes aren’t saved.

Can someone please give me a little advice on where I might be going wrong.

Hi @CPCP

Welcome to QuickFile!

Can I just confirm, this is the box you’re seeing and editing the CSS in?

Yes, that’s the edit box I see, but it only has about 200 lines

Not all of the styles are in the editor, but some can be added to override the defaults. Are you familiar with CSS? No problem if you’re not - we’ll certainly try our best to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there anything in particular you’re looking to edit? Perhaps we can point you in the right direction?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. There are a few things I’m trying to change currently (unfortunately I have no experience of CSS).

I would like to amend the text “Issue Date” and “Invoice No.”; and I’d like to make these adjustments (as I’ve made in the page mark up box):

I’m not sure if the screen grab I’ve uploaded is visible, so here’s a cut and paste of my changes:

#imginvoiceLogo{
width:200px;
width:720px;
margin-left:-45px;
}

@CPCP - Let me send you a private message and we’ll take a look for you. Keep an eye out for a green notification in the top right corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.