Limiting dashboard view for staff

Hello Quickfile,

Is there a way that prevent the “balance at a glance”, “sales” graph from showing on the dashboard?

I know that we can stop our staff seeing the “Invoice and payment management (overview) screens”. But I need them to see this. I just don’t want them to see a big bullet point of total money taken in, every time they log in.

Hi @Gavin_Smith,

No, there is no way of hiding this I’m affraid.

However, you could use advanced customisation to hide it, or even as a custom rule in a browser plugin (I have uBlock Origin customising the dashboard display on one machine).

Hello Quickfile,

We would like to be able to remove “balance at a glance” and the “sales” graph from showing on the dashboard for everyone. This could be changeable in the privileges page within team management.

I know that we can stop our staff seeing the “Invoice and payment management (overview) screens”. But this prevents them creating invoices or editing existing ones also. Both of which are useful. I just don’t want them to see a big bullet point of total money taken in, every time they log in.

You can just change the category/title on the existing topic. Limiting dashboard view for staff

1 Like

Hi @Gavin_Smith

As per @Lurch’s post, I’ve merged the topics together and changed the category to a feature request.

1 Like

You can integrate SMIELS with Quickfile, you will be able to customize what the team members can see and do. Read our blog post here, benefits of integrating your smiels account with Quickfile.
Or try a live demo here
[demo.smiels.com](https:// demo.smiels.com)
email: demo@smiels.com
pass: Demo@1234