Link App like jobber to Quickfile

I would like to be able to have jobs signed for on site using ipad or android phone - I was wondering if there are any apps that link to quickfile or point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
David Manship

Hi @DavidManahsip

I’ve had a quick look at Zapier as QuickFile does have the option to connect to over 400 apps this way. Unfortunately, Jobber isn’t one of them.

I don’t think a query about Jobber has come up before, but another user on these forums may very well be able to help.

Alternatively, you could either speak to Jobber about connecting to QuickFile using our API, or if Jobber has their own API you could look for something bespoke (budget depending).

Many thank for a quick reply, it doesn’t need to be jobber it can be any app that does the same thing.

Thanks

David Manship

No problem!

Your options would pretty much be the same. It may be worth checking out Zapier. Zapier itself is free for a basic version and can create clients and invoices within QuickFile based on the actions in other apps.

Here’s the page on Zapier for QuickFile:
https://zapier.com/zapbook/quickfile/

You should be able to see a list of supported apps at the bottom of this page along with more information on how QuickFile can connect.