Linked client Invoice - Online Payment link not working

We have generated an invoice for a client through Quickfile and emailed it to them. They would normally client on the link and it would tack them to the client dashboard which enables them to make an online payment, however with this invoice email link it is taking them to their own Quickfile login page and they then dont appear to have an option to make payment to us.

The only thing that has changed this month is that the link between the Quickfile accounts has been established.

Could you please advise if there is something else that should be done.

Hi @Ashden

If the account is linked, then they should be able to view the invoice directly from within their account. I believe they should also see a “pay online” button at the top, inline with the modify button etc.

I don’t have access to an account to check this with at the moment, but I will check in the morning and confirm.

[Edit]
The option is under ‘More Options’ when viewing it from a purchase invoice view. However, I will refer this to a developer to look at as I’ve noticed a small bug that would prevent this from working.

[Edit 2]
@Ashden - This should now be working as expected. Please can you let us know if you experience any further issues?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.