Lloyds - changes in bank feeds?

A few weeks ago I have noticed that when I login to Lloyds the button which used to say “export to Quickfile” has disappeared. Usually, after I clicked it in the past, feeds would appear in QF and I just needed “OK” them. At first, I thought maybe it is some one-off problem. But as it did not appear ever again I was entering bank transactions by creating export files and exporting manually. Today I thought maybe if I re-set connection with the bank in QF it might help. I found instructions here QuickFile bank feed plugin (depreciated) but if I go Account Setting --> 3rd party Integration—> I cannot see Bank feeds. I have API and next is Dropbox integration etc. on the list. What am I doing wrong?

The guide says depreciated, meaning it is no longer available or supported, so this is why you can’t see the option to enable it. You need to switch the Open Banking, as per the note at the top of the article.

Is there any option to have it free? The account I have is for non for profit little beekeepers club. There are not that many transactions to have automatic updates. Up to September this year, I was able to login to the bank (once a month or so) and initiate transactions to be exported to QF and when I open QF I saw it as “need processing”.

You can manually download/export the transactions from the bank (via CSV) and then upload them to Quickfile, that is free still. The fee is only for automatic feeds.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.