Loan Accounts in drop down select list

HI
Our account is ****1481597

We run a letting agency, we have followed your guide and created loan accounts for each property.

The problem is, when we try to tag a payment from our current account, and do the bank transfer, only a very short list of loan accounts are appearing in the drop down select list, making it impossible for us to do as your guide suggests.

Thanks
Darren

Hello @visumgroup

I’ve asked a developer to take a look and will come back to you, once I’ve heard back.

hi, any news on this issue? thanks

Hello.

I haven’t heard back as of yet. We will of course update you as soon as we can.

hi, any news on this? if we can get a fix we are going to struggle to continue to be a paid up customer, as we need to run the agency correctly which involves rent in/out, which to date we have handled in a different way but we need to start to do it how you suggested in your article but this bug prevents it. thanks

Hi @visumgroup

I’ve been informed that providing everything goes to plan (fingers crossed!), this be live today. We will however notify you here when this is the case.

@visumgroup please would you kindly recheck? This issue I am told has now been resolved.

There was an arbitrary cap on the number of visible bank accounts, this has now been lifted.

thanks, appears to be all fixed :slight_smile:
thanks
D

1 Like

No problem, sorry for the delay.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.