Log of sent statements missing

It is not possible to view messages sent form the statement page. We have been chasing bad debt using this and now need to move to take legal action and can not view messages we have sent.

If it is not possible to recover these messages can you at least add this function so that we can view statement messages in the sent part of messages.

Thanks

Hi @MearTech

Please accept my apologies, but I’m not sure I follow here?

If you send a statement to your client (whether automated or manually), we create an entry in the event log. Likewise, if the client then views this, we create another entry for that too.

If it was sent by email, then a record of the email we sent would be in your email log up to 6 months after it was sent. These can be viewed by going to Account Settings >> All Settings >> Sent Email Log.

Is there a particular part that were looking for that hasn’t been recorded in this process?

1 Like

ahh that a relief the emails are logged

I was looking in Messages Sent section

Account Settings > Tools > My Messages

change to Sent Items.

I did not know we had Sent Email Log. maybe an idea to add a link ti “Sent Email Log” on the messages paid for nupty users like me :slight_smile:

You can close the ticket it is all good.

Ah :slight_smile: . Glad it’s all sorted! Please let us know if we can help any further!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.