Looking for ltd accountant


The accountant with whom I currently work has made several mistakes in my returns over the years hence my desire to change.

I am looking for someone who could provide me with a UK address, do all my LTD accounting and declaration, and do my self assessment return.


Hi @cedev

Regarding the UK address, it may be worth looking at our sister company, Company Wizard, who offers a London address.

With an accountant, some may post below, but you may also want to check out our accountants page, powered by Find An Accountant, which is linked up with our Affinity product.