Make Quick file invoices automatically appear in Reciept hub

I’m a new user to quickfile. Part of the reason I have chosen to use it is because I like the purchases/receipt hub system.

I just paid for bank feeds, and after doing so had to struggle to find where the actual VAT invoice was for this purchase!

Eventually I found it hidden under account settings -> all settings - QuickFile Credit Manager. However, I am now given an HTML invoice which I will have to Save as a PDF and upload again to get it back into my accounts.

Why does this invoice from quick file not appear automatically in my receipt hub? - or can you add a button on it to copy it there.
Even emailing the invoice to me and then letting my forward it back into my reciept hub would have caused me less work than the current process.

I have been going through and setting up rules in my email to automatically forward invoices to quick file to make my life easier. Getting these invoice into my accounts is currently less effort that getting your own invoice in there!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Power User Subscription Invoice Import