Merging 2 Clients

We are now testing a client merge facility. It’s on our admin side so not available in the main application as yet. If anyone needs to merge two client records please get in touch and we will collect some additional information and arrange this for you.

Hi Glenn,

I just realised I need to merge two clients. Can you help?

Thanks.

@AsherJac I will send you a private message to get the information needed.

Hi I would like to merge 2 clients together, they have been set up twice, different names but same companies and invoices have been issued on both. I read your information above and it said to contact you. Thank you I’ll await your reply.
Thank you

@Glenn Could you do merge 2 clients please? I manually created a client and paid the invoice as a test. I’ve now imported the full client list, so I’ve duplicated the test client. Infuriatingly, I used incorrect account number / name when manually creating the client. There is only 1 invoice to transfer.

Hi @ugm6hr, I’ll send you a private message on this forum to get some more details.

Need updated information on how to combine two supplies or two clients files. Does anyone have this information to hand. Rather urgent at the moment. Many thanks.

Hi @Margaretdejong, I will send you a private message to get the required information.

Thank you for your prompt rely.

Can I have details on how to merge clients please?

Hi @Jacqueline_Ardron

This feature is only available on our side of the system. Are you able to send me a private message with a few details please (click my avatar and select message)? Would need your account number and the names of the clients you wish to merge, including which one you want to be the new one if possible please?

1 Like

Can you help me merge two clients please?

Hi @mikesavage

As above, can you PM further details please?

Certainly, I don’t have a PM button on your avatar though

Thank you for your help

Thank you mathew,

Details removed from public view

Most grateful
Jacqui

Good Morning I have 2 clients that need merging, can you help with this please? Thank you

Hi @eftlizzie

This feature was actually added to accounts a little while ago.

If you go to the client that you wish to be the final one (e.g you wish to merge another client into this one), click ‘More Options’ and select ‘Merge Client Record’:

It will give you a few options and guide you through the process.

Hope that helps!

[Edit]
Here’s a link to the original announcement for anyone interested:

1 Like

That is brilliant. I must have missed the update. Thank you so much I have now tidied up all the accounts. Have a good day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.