Mileage Expenses claimed for previous tax year

Hi all,

I have a Ltd company and I’m relatively new to this software. I submitted my first year end accounts to Quickfile without including a mileage expense claim. Can I include it in this years accounts?


If you make a mistake on your Financial Statements and Company Tax Return (CT600) supporting documentation or claim and you don’t discover the mistake until after you’ve filed your return, you can correct it by amending your Financial Statements and Tax Return.

If you’re an employee or a director, you can go back several years to get tax relief for expenses, this can be claimed on your personal tax return. There may also be other methods, therefore we would recommend that you refer to your accountant for further advice.