Mileage payments


I have looked around and found that if I want to add mileage I create a supplier and make it ‘travelling’. It says to add the payment from the Directors Loan account but I don’t have this, or directors. I have Current Account, Drawings Account and Petty Cash. Which one would I use for payment for this as not really being paid as such, just deducted?

If you are a ltd company you should have 1201 Director’s Loan Account

I am a sole trader so don’t have this account.

use drawings to credit

Hi, same situation as above - have created supplier for mileage purposes.
As a sole trader how do I record the payment in QF
Is it -
Paid From - Proprietors Drawings
Pay Method - Bank Transfer (or can any Pay Method be entered as it is irrelevant)

Thanks in advance