MTD Submission

Hello,

I have the next question,
I want to submit a VAT with MTD I did everything right but. I cannot download the report/Calculation (excel).
Can any 1 tell me how i can do that.

Have a nice day!

Hi @Moldovanu_Marian

At the bottom of the VAT return screen, you should see an option to “Download Calculations”:
This will produce a CSV file of all the documents used as part of the calculations.

At the bottom of the VAT return screen i cannot see this download calculations can you please show me more pictures that sends me there from the reports in the top. I can enter in the VAT return i can press prepare but i cannot download the calculation anywhere. i can get in the point where i can add the excel.

Tank you for your help!.
Have a nice day!

Are you just using the bridging module?

Hello

I have a question how come there is a 3 month Start and end date for your VAT 1st Feb to 30 Apr then you only get the one month for 1st May to 30th June and then back to 3 months with 1st July to 30 sept?

Thanks
Luke

The VAT periods offered by QuickFile come directly from your HMRC account - if they are wrong then you need to take it up with HMRC.

That sounds like something that would happen if you’ve asked HMRC to change your VAT periods (e.g. to align them with your company financial year).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.