My subscription renewal

Hi I am probably in the wrong place but i had a email regarding renewing my subscription and bank feed due 10th July 2019. I recently had to change over my bank feed in Jan 2019 as i had the old style and was asked to change, i did this and paid a fee in Jan 2019 for this, but my renewal is asking for subscription and bank feed renewal is this correct, I replied to the subscription e mail i got asking this question but i have had no reply , can you help me on this please

Hi @mummyhodglim,

When you paid for your bank feed subscription you may not have paid for a full year so that both subscriptions would fall in-line. The bank feed subscription is £15 + VAT so if you paid that amount in Jan something is not quite right.

I would be happy to take a look at your account for you to double check - I would just need you to send me a private message with your account number.

Thanks,

Hi Beth
Thank you very much for your quick response and explanation, on looking back i paid £8.98 in January so as you have kindly explained this must have been up till when my subscription was due for renewal so that they are both in line .
Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.