Nat west bank feed not working

My auto update has stopped working and will not allow me to manually refresh it - I now get a message I have not seen before -
“Refresh From: 14/08/2020
We can import up to 1,000 historic transactions. If you have a greater number of entries for the period please either export and import a CSV spreadsheet or set an open balance in your bank account settings.”

What does this mean? Do I now have to set a date when I want it to refresh from? This is then not automatic?? It has always worked no problem but its not refreshed since mid july

Please advise

Hi @Rapid-esl

Yes, the feeds are automatic. Generally that message is shown when a new feed is set up.

Could you please go to Banking >> Open Banking Feeds and check the status of your feeds there? If everything is all OK with the link, you should see something similar to this:
And also something similar to this:

Hi Mathew - looks like the feed expired but I had no notification of this - i have re-connected but i will only go back 14 days so look like I will need to manually import the last month

Sorry i should have checked this before posting - but you only know if you know these things - its never come up before

thanks for your help

An email should have been sent to the administrator of the account, I believe it’s about a week before the expiry.

Happy to look into this for you if you wish? Just let me know and I can send you a private message to take a look.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.