Natwest Bank plugin not showing "custom export" dialog?

As per title, i cannot for the life of me find where this button is supposed to popup, as per the docs:

Custom Export Buttons

Natwest only allows direct import of last 2 months from the plugin bar, but i need to start from September. I can of course do this manually but i wanted to at least report this in case i’m missing something obvious.

note: As above i am trying to post a link to the docs, but i’m getting the message “Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post”, which is clearly wrong :smiley:

1 Like

On the plugin bar you can just login in initially:

Now when you’re logged in you can navigate to the usual place where you export your transactions and set a custom date range.

You should see an “Export to QuickFile” button, this will take any period and push the transactions directly to your QuickFile account (configured in the plugin settings panel).

It may also interest you to know that we are now able to provide an automatic Natwest feed without needing to use the plugin. We are beta testing a bank feed tool provided via Yodlee to achieve this, I am happy to setup a trial for you if you’d like to try this out?

1 Like

Hey,

Ah, it has to be specifically on the “Export” section, that isn’t linked from any of the view transactions pages for “historic transactions” for example.

So i clicked the export button, and it says it was sent it quickfile! However i can’t see the notification in my account that the docs explains should be there. I’ve added a current account with the same account number + sortcode, is there something else i’m missing?

I would be interesting in the automatic plugin, though if this chrome extension works ok, i think it would be preferable not to store bank credentials with a third party.

I’ve just taken a quick look at your account and can see that the bank feeds are disabled. You need to enable them by going to Account Settings >> Third party integrations >> Bank Feeds and enable them there before they will work. There’s more information on this in our guide that you may find useful.

Let me know if you would like to give Yodlee a go and I’ll add this onto your account for you

1 Like

Hi, this is for a different company! They are enabled.

I can only find one account in your name. I’ll send you a private message now to get some account information and I’ll look into this for you.

Look for a green notification in the top right hand corner

[Edit]
For any users experiencing no transactions appearing in their account, please check the following things, which may help.

1. Check for notifications on the account. All items pulled in from the Chrome bank feed will pull these in to be confirmed before adding them to a bank account.
  2. Check your event log (either from your dashboard, or by going to Account Settings >> All Settings >> Event Log) and look for entries relating to the bank feed

Great support as always.

Issue was that the “notifications bar” isn’t a global bar, it’s only present on a single page “My Dashboard” !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.