No Bank Connectivity (HSBC)

My HSBC feed is still showing as paused and the refresh menu item is not visible

It may helps tp re-authorise the feed with your bank. If that doesn’t help you may have to revoke the feed and setup a new one.

Thanks, just sorted it. Clicked on “Bank Feed Details” and got option to “click to unpause feed”. Now working.

Hi Mathew, yes, I have the refresh button back now, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

i am having the same issues. says its unable to connect to my bank to retrieve data. Last entry was from 10th Dec.

It may helps tp re-authorise the feed with your bank. If that doesn’t help you may have to revoke the feed and setup a new one.

dont have a message saying it needs to be re-authorised, still has a few months on it. Will look into the rest of your advise. thanks.

5 posts were split to a new topic: HSBC Transactions

My HSBC feed has stopped too. Can’t unpause.

Hi all,

My Natwest bank and card feeds have stopped.

Tried to revoke them, but fails to connect.

Get a 502 error

Any ideas, will leave for a day or so and retry.

Thanks
Eddie

EDIT

Now working all fine

Can you go to your bank account in quickfile. At the top is a button More Option, when you click it, that will open a menu, at the bottom of that menu is “Bank Feed Details”. Do you get an option there to unpause it?

Ok, it shows unpaused now. Hopefully that’s done the trick. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.