Number Separator not showing when creating/editing invoices

Is there a feature in the QuickFile system to enable a thousand number separator?

I’ve been asked to provide a large quote for a potential customer and the quote is over £900,000,00.
Without the number separator, it looks very odd. e.g £900000.00

Hi @teqcomms

Where are you seeing the number without the thousand separator? I’ve just tried this with a 6 figure estimate, and it’s appeared with the commas in place.

But if you could let me know a few more details, I’ll certainly take a closer look at this for you.

HI, I’m was seeing it in all the totals of the quotation as I was creating it. However, after looking at the same quote to send you a screenshot, the number separators have appeared. Why are the separators not visible during the quotation creation process?

The number on the editing screen is calculated there and then using JavaScript, which doesn’t add number separators in as part of it. It can certainly be done however. But as you’ve discovered, the final number on the invoices and estimates are displayed correctly with the comma.

How can it be done on the editing screen?

Sorry - what I meant, is it’s possible to add it but it would require some changes on our end.

I’ve logged this with our development team to see if this can be added in the totals box. Of course, we’ll update you with any progress here

No worries. Yes please, keep me updated if/when its added. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

@teqcomms - Just a quick update to let you know that we’ve released an update which includes this fix. Would you mind giving it a go and letting us know if that’s all OK for you please?

This will show up in the totals box at the footer of the invoice when creating/editing the document.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.