Open Banking Expiring Consent Reminder

Hi,

Is there a way to change who the “Re-authenticate your bank feed” e-mails go to, please?
They’re going to the wrong person at the moment, might need private support.

Dinah

Hello Dinah

QuickFile
The emails would go to the account admin in QuickFile this can be viewed by going to Account Settings Team Management.

Affinity

You may have QuickFile accounts managed by Affinity
The emails would go to the account admin in Affinity this can be viewed by going to Account Settings Team Management from your Affinity dashboard.

I need them to go to someone who isn’t the admin, but without them having the admin powers. How would I do this?

Or even a way for the reminder to go to the client instead.

Hello Dinah

I have had a word with the development team who will try and implement something for you.

I may be worth mentioning the Open Banking requirement to re-authorise every 90 days is ending soon.

So it will become a permanent feature? i.e once its set up it doesn’t have to be reauthorized?

Hi Steve, can you confirm the above please?
I need to know as I’m in the process of writing new in-house documents to do with this.

Hi,
Yes. Have a look here which explains the changes:

2 Likes

That would be good! But i note that they are strongly encouraged rather than being told what to do :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.