Open Banking Feed doesn't work (Revolut)

@QFMathew , sorry, I’m missing a trick here, I can’t see “More Options > Activate Bank Feed)” only activate ban feed & this sends me round the activate loop. Where is the “More Options” button

Does this help?

So, I revoked Revolut & started again, this is the latest:

Still didn’t see a more options button.

@dmarti32 I have sent you a private message.

Please respond with the details requested.

Hi everyone

Thank you for your patience with this.

We’re pleased to say that this has now been resolved and the process should work as expected.

If you have an active Revolut connection but unable to link it to an account, you will need to Revoke the authorisation in your Open Banking Feeds, and reconnect Revolut.

If you need any help with this or anything else, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Have a great weekend

I’m really struggling here , there is no “more actions” in the bank statement section – see below

By mapping, you mean authorising the 3rd party etc in Revolut? If so the answer is yes!

Regards

Dave

Maybe try the activate bank feed option? I would guess more options is just options now

@daithespark Thanks very much.

1 Like

@QFMathew @QFSteve Thank you both. This episodes brings it home as to how business critical QF is to our business. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.