Outage - 10th Jan 2018

After logging in and going to sales - to show all sales, the invoices are failing to load. I just get the cogwheel rotating and nothing else. I have tried accessing this using both Chrome and Opera and the same fault is there

Hi Derek,

Can you please let me know if the problem is still there? I have run through a few test accounts but haven’t noticed any significant slow down.

Same is happening to our account, I am unable to load any reports, sales, estimates, debtor reports etc

Basically cant get into anything!

One of the networking providers for our data center have been experiencing some issues during the last 12 hours. We have been advised however that these issues should have been resolved.

We will however recheck with them to see if there are any residual problems.

Hello,
Same thing is happening to me. I just processed the renewal payment less than an hour ago, but since then I haven’t been able to access the sales invoices or purchase invoices, just get the wheel turning.
However, I do seem to be able to add invoices and receipts via the dashboard access.
Also, my colleague who has his own sign in to the same account is having no issues.
Any ideas?
I have restarted my pc, and also tried Chrome.
Jacqui

yes, this is still happening. I have two accounts with you and it is happening with both

I apologise, we are continuing to investigate this with our Data Center provider and will post any further updates shortly.

Same here not able to access history screens Estimates , Purchase Orders and Invoices

Our data center provider is continuing to investigate the issue here so please bear with us.

The problem is external to our network and appears to be affecting users on certain ISPs. We will provide further updates as soon as we have them.

Appears to be working now

thanks

Rob

1 Like

have just tried an am able to access invoices now - thank you for your input everybody

1 Like

We haven’t yet received an update from our data center, although we’ve had a few anecdotal reports to suggest it is currently running fine. We will look to obtain a full RFO report from our service providers. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hi I seem to be all back up and running now thanks

1 Like

Sorry to advise but the problem with estimates invoices and purchase order history lists is occurring again

I am sorry to hear that. We will defer back to the data center to see what light they can shed on this.

Same here problem back again!

We’re not seeing any issues here from 3 separate locations in the UK, so this is certainly ISP to data center related. We’ve just come off a call with the data center and they have informed us that the earlier issues were resolved. Obviously this doesn’t look to be the case so we’ll continue to investigate.

I can also confirm that I have no access to client; supplier; bank; journal data. I run my Quickfile on Windows Laptop via Internet Explorer

Can you please confirm if other pages are running quickly and the timeouts are occurring only on specific pages?

We are waiting to hear back from the data center with further updates.