"Pay down multiple invoices or assign to a client account" issues

Hello

I’m reasonably new to QuickFile. Recently I connected our current account. I’m attempting to “Tag Me” on a payment from a customer. They have paid multiple invoices in the same transfer so I’d like to allocate payment from a customer to the “Pay down multiple invoices or assign to a client account” option. When I click this option and choose the customer name the system says it’s “Searching for invoices” and just hangs on this screen. No invoices are ever returned, which I know is incorrect. It appears to be a system issue?

Does anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks
-mike.

The problem appears to be related to Chromes (I’m using a Mac). When I try with Safari I don’t have this issue.

Think you may have answered your own question… works fine on Chrome on a PC, so perhaps the Mac version needs a little tweaking?

PB

Actually I’m using a Macbook Pro with Windows 8.1 right now… for anybody else daft enough to install Windows on a Mac I can assure you they actually make excellent bedfellows :stuck_out_tongue:

I will boot into the Mac OS partition and see if I can replicate any problems over there. @mikeatbb what version of Chrome are you running?..see “About Google Chrome”. My Windows version is 31.0.1650.63 m

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.