Paypal Feed... Missing Transactions

Hi,

I am noticing missing transactions from the Paypal feed. For example, the feed didn’t import any transactions on 31st May but we had quite a lot of transactions on that date. Is there a limit on the number of transactions the feed can handle in a day? The feed seems quite buggy to me. It seems there have been quite a few other threads about this but reading them it just ends with support saying they will DM and sort privately.

I am thinking of a more simplified way to sort Paypal at the end of each month. I am thinking of 1 entry for PP sales, PP fees, PP refunds - but where would I get this info from in PP, is there a summary screen to get this info that you know about?

Thanks,

D

Hi @darrell_j_freeman

I will send you a private message in regards to the missing transactions. Obviously that shouldn’t be the case.

With many of cases like this, it’s hard to give a definitive answer on the forum without looking into it further, which is why we send a private message.

This isn’t something I’m aware of, but it may be worth getting in touch with PayPal support directly to see if they can point you in the right direction.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.