Pre-built PHP Library

I’m interested in using the API to integrate everything into our web site, but wondered if anyone knew of an existing php library (or anything similar) for a quick start to the process?

This post on our old forum may help? The user was kind enough to provide a PHP example that works with our API.

QUESTION: PHP Soap API Problem

1 Like

I’ll give it a go! Thank you!

For anyone interested in this, I am in the process of writing one. PM me for details.

2 Likes

We are using Wordpress for our site along with a client area plugin. Would be great if we could pull invoice data from QF and display it within their account on our website. Is this something you’d be able to advise on ForceOne?, I’m somewhat of a novice :frowning:

Which client area plugin are you using? We are just finishing off a WP plugin to pull in QF account data. The hard bit is matching your existing WP clients with QF ones, although if they use the same email address that might make it easier. PM me and perhaps we can talk

@ForceOne - Just started looking at the API with a view to building a custom PHP integration for my site. Just wondered how you got on with building a library for PHP?

I’m afraid I’ve had my hands tied with a few more pressing issues lately. I do plan to resume this when the dust settles a bit. I might be able to dig out the php classes and share them if I get a chance, but it will be a few weeks yet as I’m up to my eyeballs :smile:

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I am just in the process of developing an extension for CiviCRM to feed customers and invoices(contributions)

I have a work in progress php library for the api, but it is very much a work in progress as it’s being developed alongside crm software. Once the crm system is running successfully, I should be able to release our php library.

If you want help with any of the api features however, feel free to pm me and I’ll see if I can help in any way.