Pricing query on banking feed tariff

Just starting on QF. Could someone from QF confirm the pricing model - if my setup is doing less than 1000 transactions i.e. below the charging threshold (£45) but would like to get the banking feed (£15) will QF charge for just the banking feed or do I have to pay the £45 plus £15? i.e is the banking feed available for £15 for low transaction outfits?
Thanks for your help.

Hi @GilesG

The bank feed subscription is separate from the Power User Subscription, so you would only pay £15 + VAT for the bank feed subscription.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

thanks, that helps. Could you confirm that the fee covers multiple bank accounts and multiple credit cards?

Hi @GilesG

The fee for the bank feeds covers the QuickFile account, this means that you can have as many feeds as you want for as many banks as you want.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Thanks, I will sign up for this.

In addition to QFSian comment, it should be mentioned that you can have only one feed per bank. If you have, however, 2 or more accounts with one bank under one login then you can certainly connect to all of those accounts (as long as they are supported).
Hope that makes sense

1 Like

Thanks for this. I have one bank for the business but within that one bank have two accounts (current and deposit). I also use one credit card with that bank and one other credit card with another company that I would like fed in to the system. Hope it will cover all of that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.