Problem uploading from Lloyds Bank

Hi I cant upload my Lloyds account info
Lloyds say “We are currently unable to support Lloyds CSV files, please import a QIF file instead.
Lloyds are issuing two different CSV formats now and we are unable to support both.”

So I try and export from Lloyds using QIF But my computer wont recognise the file or open it.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

Hi @michael.r.sutcliffe

Is your computer blocking the file and preventing you from downloading it? If so, what web browser are you using?

If it’s just the case of you can download it but can’t open it, then you should still be able to upload it as normal.

Hi
I am normally using Chrome**. And, Yes – my computer is blocking it and wont let me download.

(** though for some reason it switched to Yahoo yesterday)

That’s odd - I’ve not heard of this issue before.

In Google Chrome (the web browser, rather than the search engine), when you download a file, it would normally appear in the download bar at the bottom of your browser, and give you the option to “Confirm” the download, or cancel it.

Would you mind uploading a partial screenshot showing any errors you’re seeing when trying to download the .qif file please?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.