Problem with auto bank feed

Can not refresh bank feed

Hi @Gitty_W

I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems with your bank feed. Could I just ask a few questions so that we can try and get to the bottom of it?

1. Which bank are you having problems with?
  2. Are you seeing any errors when you’re trying to refresh the feed?
  3. How long have you been experiencing this problem for?

Hi,
Have you checked that the feed is still active, you may have to re-authorise it.
If the feed is paused, there should be an option to unpause it. But it is very likely that you have to delete the feed and create a new one because it is getting only paused when there is/was a problem.

1 Like

Hi, from yesterday Barclays bank, see attached, says No Connectivity

No option here to attached a picture?

How do I delete feed and creat new?

Also have a problem with Lloyds bank, an refreshing the bank feed and eventhough there are new transaction it doesnt bring the up and just says ‘No transactions were imported for this account’

How do I delete feed and creat new?

Go to (click on) Account settings, scroll down to Open Banking feed

If you have problems with both feeds, have you had to renew your bank feed subscription and missed it? If that is still okay, It is maybe also worth to use another browser, to clear the browser cache and/or to disable any add-ons.

To upload photos you can just copy and paste them or use the upload feature (see photo)

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-26 at 11.19.01

With Lloyds I have just renew authorisation, and there is no error message, just not louding new transaction as its says there is no new transactions

For Lloyds, should there be new transactions? If so, when clicking the refresh button a popup windows comes up where you can change the date to go back as far as 21 days. Did you change the date and still no luck?

It could also be that there is an issue with Barclays. The support team should see this on their end.

Thank you re Barclays, re Lloyds, there are new transaction, I have checked fiscally in the bank, I am refreshing from today, yesterday, tried a few times and seems like all working but it just doesnt update, see attached after refreshing from today 26/01/2022. says last refreshed on 23/01/2022
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-26 at 12.04.09

This is quite urgent ???

Hi @Gitty_W

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing some issues with the bank feed. Let me send you a private message and we can take a look at this for you.

I know that is not ideal but if it is urgent it is maybe best for now to download a CSV statement file from your bank and upload it to quickfile. This way you could at least finish things.

Have you tried to revoke/delete the feed and create a new one?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.