Projects - Error message and can't see my projects

Hi, I just spend a while to tag all my invoices to know the breakdown of each project. However, when I click on Project now, I am unable to access the information because it says: 'Conversion from string “” to type ‘Double’ is not valid." and none of my projects are featured anymore under the Projects tab?

Same here!

The one night I decide to sit down and decide to get my invoices done and get a grip with projects. Oh well, i’ll go pour a glass of wine instead :wine_glass:

Yes, I’ve seen the same - the error box is:

Hi I get the exact same message when trying to access projects. It was OK yesterday but today it fails. The only thing I have done is add some extra users.

If anyone finds a solution please post.

Apologies for the error on the project overview screen, we’re looking into this at the moment.

The projects I have created have all gone, when I click the projects tab a pop up appears with- conversion from string"" to type’ double click is not valid. the box has an ok button which I click and the project area is showing no projects.

Hi, me too! I did not realized you had the same problem and just posted an post on this as well.

This has now been fixed! Unfortunately a bug made it’s way into the live code after an update we made yesterday, it seemed evade our test scenarios. Any further problems please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.