Quickly Switch Invoice Styles

Seems like this should be so easy and straightforward to do but I can’t figure it out.

I provide different services under the same business and trading style – for example, long-term 121 packages and standalone workshops. Each of these has different payment terms.

My clients often use both of these services – my long-term clients often purchase additional standalone workshops. So I can only really use 1 trading style.

But because of the different payment terms, I need to switch easily between invoice styles. All I want is to be able to click ‘create invoice’ and then choose which invoice style I want to use on each occasion. Right now I want to create a workshop invoice for a long-term client, but it’s a laborious process. Just a drop-down would be fine, but I can’t see it.

All help much appreciated.

Hi @ptc2020

Each trading style can have one invoice template and default settings, and likewise, each client can only have one trading style assigned to them.

At this time, I’m afraid it’s not possible to set an invoice template on an invoice-by-invoice basis.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.