Re-authenticate your bank feed

I’ve got 3 accounts with Quickfile and I think they all use open banking feed, two of which are with Santander. About 2 weeks ago, I got a reminder from you to update the feed, which I duly did for both 2 santander bank accounts. However, I’m now getting another reminder for the other account, and I don’t really want to have to go through the process again. Assuming this is a false reminder, can I switch it off somehow? Or just ignore it?

Hi @Dan

Unfortunately you will have to do this for all 3 accounts because Open Banking requires re-consent every 90 days.

I hope this helps and if you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

The two Santander accounts have been revalidated together, it’s just that your emails keep getting sent out because one account doesn’t know that I’ve revalidated already. So I will ignore the reminder and see what happens in the next 48 hours and hopefully the reminders will stop?

Ok, that didn’t work, as I’ve now realised it’s Quickfile that needs to do the revalidating, even though both accounts were cleared by Santander the 1st time round.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.