Reattaching Detached profiles

I’m still feeling my way around this software. How do I reattach detached profiles?

Hi @phoenixdebola

With Affinity accounts you need to request access to profile before it’s connected (unless it’s connected as part of a year-end order or created by the Affinity account itself).

If it’s detached, you would need to re-request the account owner to accept the request.

I hope that helps!

Hi, I actually created the profiles for clients within the affinity page. Where do/can I go to re-attach them? I could re-start all as I’m still playing around with the system but will like to know if there is a way to rectify the error should it happen in future. [Also wondering if it is better to create individual client profiles (away from the affinity page) and then connect them to the global affinity account - I realise unique email addresses are required.]

The ones you created are a little more tricky and require us to do it.

The way you do it depends really on your own set up. If a client has their own account (with them as the admin) it would give them more ownership of their account. It can always be transferred easily, but we have accountants who do it either way - it’s really up to you

Thank you for your prompt responses. The attach/detach issue impacts on your bottom line so I understand why it can’t be left to users to play with. Will have a think as to the best way forward.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.