Recent Events log report “Need to filter by date or event type?”

Continuing the discussion from Recent Events log report:

I have had a look at my recent events after reading @dombrown post but I am unable to find the option “Need to filter by date or event type?”

Do you get the option if you click show more a couple of times like dombrown said? If not it may be something for support to look at

Do you have a power user subscription? I have a feeling this might be power user only.

Found the option “Need to filter by date or event type?” but only available in the “experimental dashboard” and as I prefer the original dashboard not readily available.

Can the “Need to filter by date or event type?” also be included in the original dashboard or is there still plans to depreciate the original dashboard version?

Hi @alan_mcbrien,

The event log report has always been there but with the new desktop it gives you the option to bring it up after clicking ‘show more’ a couple of times.

If you go to Account Settings >> All Settings underneath the Audit subtitle you should see the event log option:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha, found it! :whale:

1 Like

Hi alan_mcbrien,
I think I read somewhere that the old dashboard will disappear one day but not in the near future. But it was I while ago that I saw this somewhere here in the forum. But I have to say, I like the new dashboard - more than the old one. I know everybody has a different taste. Maybe you give it a try… :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.