Recurring Invoice with Direct Debit Enabled

Just wondering if there is a way to indicate to customers that you are set up for this to be taken via a Direct Debit, I don’t want customers receiving a invoice and paying it and then also paying via Direct Debit!

Thanks

Hi,

If you are set up then when they go to view their invoice it will give them the option to pay via DD - if they have already set this up then it will state that the invoice will be collected and that no further action is required.

If you wanted to check - you can impersonate any client to see what they see :slight_smile:

Hi Beth,

All my customers get the invoice attached on the email, some don’t click view invoice, will they still see this on the attachment?

Thanks

No, it will not show on the attachment to the email - you can add a note to the bottom of the invoice to say that it will be collected by DD?

If all of your recurring invoices are paid via DD then there is a way to amend the template for all of these to include that it will be paid by DD

No problem, unfortunately not all are paid via DD, So I guess the best option to to edit the ones that are DD enabled?

probably that’s the best way - sorry I couldn’t be more help

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.