Refresh Bank Feed stopped pulling new transactions through

Hi,

This feature has worked fine in the past but doesnt anymore. I have to wait for the auto update overnight.
I used 2 QF profiles and neither works.

Is there a reason why?

Thanks

What is the name of your bank(s)?

We bank with HSBC for both.

Hi @w9gga

There is an issue affecting a small number of HSBC users at the moment.

Please see the below link, which we’re keeping updated:

My issues has been happening prior to the 24th, maybe for over a month. I get no error, it just says the feed is up to date.

The issue was reported prior to the status page being updated, however it wasn’t initially obvious that this was more widespread at first.

Are your feeds showing as valid (Banking > Open Banking Feeds) and haven’t expired? Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting them?

They update fine overnight but if I do a transaction such as wages, like we’ve processed today, then go and refresh it says the last update from last night is current. It stays like that no matter how many times I refresh until the next morning.

Therefore the feeds are live and working. I can disconnect and reconnect if you think its worth it?

Apologies - I think I misunderstood your original post! So the overnight ones are working all OK then?

I believe the issue comes down to the timings on HSBCs transactions. Whereas most banks put both the date and the time of the transaction, HSBC (if I recall correctly) only puts the date and puts midnight as the time, which causes a few issues here.

However, I’ll send you a private message and we can take a look at this further, if that’s OK?

Yes works like a dream overnight. The date thing must be a new development from HSBC as historically it has worked before.

Ill look out for the DM.

Thanks Matthew.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.