Remove a feed item

Hi. We have 2 bank accounts. Santander which is a feed and Starling which isn’t. I transferred some money from the santander to the starling last week manually as the entry needed tagging on the starling account. this created an extra entry on the santander (in lower case) other than the one in capitals via the feed so 2 amounts on santander one from the feed and the manual one. I deleted the feed one but it keeps coming up everyday despite me deleting it daily. bit of a nuisnace as have to keep remembering to do it. If i delete my manual one then the entry on the starling account also disappears and can’t find another way of tagging the starling entry. Any help appreciated as now have 2 entries agoin this morning for the transfer!

Hi @DerekC,

If you remove the manual one you can then tag the feed one in Santander as a transfer to your Starling account?

Otherwise, if you leave it a couple of days the feed will stop looking back to that date and once you’ve deleted it, it shouldn’t reappear

So you should probably tag the transfer from the Santander end instead of manually creating a transaction in the Starling account - tagging the Santander transaction as a transfer will create the matching transaction on the Starling side.

yes of course thank you. done it the wrong way round!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.