Remove "invoice overdue" from statements

Is it possible to remove the text that appears under each invoice stating when it is due or whether it is overdue?

Yep.

Go to Sales > Invoice Customisation
Click on Status and then click / tick the type of hide you want

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That doesn’t apply to the statement though.

Apologies for the confusion there - I think that one was my fault! I initially read it in the same way @Echohead did, rather than the intended way (which @Lurch picked up on!)

@Echohead is correct in how to remove it from an invoice, but a statement doesn’t have the same option.

But to remove the (Overdue by x days) line on a statement, a bit of custom CSS would be required, which requires a Power User Subscription.

If you have the subscription, you can go to Account Settings >> Design Customisation >> Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation >> Client Statement CSS, paste in the below, save and activate.

.statementRow td:nth-child(3) div div {
   display: none;
}

Your screen should show a red “Deactivate” button in the top right if it’s saved and activated correctly:

When you next preview a statement, that line should disappear.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

My head was in a spin, I went away to look at the CSS and came back to confusion! Got there in the end. :wink:

1 Like

yes, thank you, removed and much better.

Just the delivery addresses on clients now would be perfect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.