Renew Barclays open banking feed error

I have the open banking feed with Barclays set up, and it has now expired. I’ve renewed previously with no issues, but this time when I’ve entered the code provided on screen in to my mobile banking app as instructed and selected the relevant accounts, the Barclays screen updates to say process has been completed and taking you back to QF in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 seconds and then hangs on 0. If I click take me back to third party website I then get an error, and when logging back in to QF I find that the bank feed has not been renewed. This has happened several times, different browsers (Chrome and Edge) and different computers.

Hi @tjroberts3

Because this is happening on the re-direct back to QuickFile, it sounds as though the problem lies with Barclays on this occasion. The only thing I can suggest is trying to go through the process in a different system (for example the mobile authentication rather than the web browser version). If this problem still persists, it is worth speaking to Barclays about it.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help on this occasion, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.