Reccuring Invoice - Change New Address Automatically

HI All,

I have just changed my business address and found that for all my reoccuring invoices i had to go in and manually save them all again for the new business address to show up on invoices that where then subsequently sent out.

I think it would be a great idea if when you go to change your address a little pop up comes up and states you have so many reoccuring invoice and would you like to update them all to your new address or words to that effect.

Thanks for the suggestion @PCPUK! :slight_smile:
Other people can now vote on this, or add their comments below.

There’s a post on why this is from an old feature thread;

Hi Stuart,

I never said that it should change previous ones !! I meant when you go to change your address then all future ones that are already in the system are changed, i dont know where you would even think that I meant previous ones.

I wasn’t suggesting that it should or that you did, just that currently to update the recurring invoice profile you have to update a historic invoice, and the reason why it doesn’t do it automatically is as above.

However, I do agree it would be handy to have this done automatically in some fashion, maybe by effectively creating a new profile for the next one to use as the new template so historic data remains unchanged.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from Reoccuring Invoice - Change New Address Automatically:

How was this one resolved. It would seem sensible for me that, where there is an address change, that the recurring invoice profile uses the new address when generating new invoices. Clearly it would not be desireable to change actual issued invoices prior to the change of address date.

Mike

Hi @Mike,

This is still an active feature request so nothing has been ‘resolved’ I have moved your post onto the original thread to keep it inline.

If you’d like to add your vote for this feature please do so by clicking ‘vote’ at the top of this thread.

Also related to this slightly broader feature request fo general updating of recurring invoice templates.