Repayment of income tax

In the tax year 2013/14 I was employed for approx 6 months, and self-employed for the other half of the year. I have completed my self-assessment return to HMRC and it has resulted in some repayment of tax to me. Am I obliged to show this in my sole trader books, and if so, what are the double entries I need to do? Can anyone help on this please?

Has anybody had similar circumstances and indeed can offer a solution/suggestion? Would be grateful.