Repeated secure connection failure

Have now tried 4 times this morning to enter a new client, every time I press save at the bottom of the page I get this message. -
Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Report this error

How do I contact the website owners to report this. Its not the first time, usually I go away and come back in the evening or at some other time and try again, then it works, but what is causing it?

Posting it here is fine - the QF team will see it.

Maybe you could provide a bit more info - what browser and version are you using? I’m wondering if it’s to do with an SSL certificate - I know some browsers can be picky with these.

I have referred this issue to the support team.

Can you confirm if the date and time on your system is set correctly? I presume you are using Firefox?

I’ve seen this issue before on FF when the local date is set to a date beyond the SSL certificate expiry date.

Again today 30 minutes of this error. Trying to upload bank statement data. Also can I add that I dont understand these community blog things its a really poor way to communicate, I don’t know if I am being answered I find them so confusing I am sure the people who set it up thinks its great and understand how to use it but I find it so frustrating I cant find anything.
Why not try e-mail and post common problems to a F. A Q under help.

I am using Firefox and windows 8, but have tried internet explorer with the same result as below.

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Was this message for me to reply to?
If so then yes I know what day it is, and the time and the computer is set properly right now 11:49 monday 22 june. Thanks. I didn’t see this message before, as I say very confusing.??

It’s out of the question to provide email based support for +10,000 users on a free product.

The problem you are experiencing is almost certainly a configuration issue with your local PC. It has not (as far as I know) been reported elsewhere and our SSL certificate does not expire until November 2016.

I would recommend trying on a different machine for now. It’s very difficult to know what the issue is, it could be many things, including local software that is interfering with the connection, maybe some antivirus or ad-blocking software?

I’d be surprised if after using a different PC this problem persists, you could also try Google Chrome.