Print reports option for all reports

Hi,

Is it possible to have an option to print reports rather than just download into a csv format?

The reports I am meaning are the trial balance, aged creditors, aged debtors and the cash flow statements.

Also is it possible to have an as at date for the aged creditors and aged debtors as when new items are input after the month end date (i.e. supplier payments, customer receipts) you can’t run those aged reports other than at the date it is run. It would be really helpful to be able to do this.

Thanks
David

Hi @dmoores

Thank you for this suggestion, we’ll leave this open for other members to vote on.

It would also be useful to be able to print out a clean formatted report report for each ledger contained within the P&L, would save users time in not responding to accountant " What makes up the amount " for cleaning etc. (My accountant does not have access to QF - their preferred system is Sage!).

More reporting would be a real enhancement - as indicated above exporting to csv is clunky.

Hi @dmarti32

If there are any particular reports you would like to see, please feel free to start a separate Feature Request request for each one, and we’ll keep an eye on the interest :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in this, like a detailed VAT, I know you can export a filed return in csv, but a printed report of this would be nice, or the option to print as well.

Many thanks
Eddie

I would like to see a clean print report by ledger for all items shown on the P&L report. Exporting excel etc doesn’t cut it for me. This would also make it easier to have management & accountant discusions around topics such as what makes up the total in the ledgers etc.
Key assumption here is that not all accountants use QF, have been given access to QF etc.

Txs

Dave

There is another request for this, I would to find it useful. Personally, I don’t like excel, and would rather print my reports also.

1 Like

Totally agree!

I have to adapt csv files to viewable versions for my directors, such a painstaking waste of time.

Reports desperately needed please;
-VAT
-Debtors List
-Creditors List

Thank you

1 Like