Reverse charge on services - default option for supplier

The new Reverse charge on services option is wonderful - my VAT return is now correct when generated from QF and I don’t have to do any manual adjustments or notes :grinning: :grinning:

But - is there any way that there could be an option in the supplier details to make this the default? For example, we use Stripe and so every purchase order I create for the Stripe fee, I need to remember to tick this box. There won’t ever be an instance where our payments to Stripe are not reverse charge services and so if each purchase I create automatically had the box ticked, it would be better. I also have a few other non UK suppliers where we regularly have purchases of services.

Thank you.

This feature would be great. I have several clients who need the reverse charge VAT and it can be a real headache trying to remember who it applies to each time I invoice.

Also a flag for CIS customers and a field to calculate the Labour CIS - I notice that Xero shows this on their invoices (I may add this as a separate request)

1 Like

+1 to this
Going one by one every month…