Santander feed halted

Hello there.

I’m having an issue with our bank feed. It is showing as active and has 86 days left but I’ve had no transactions since the 15th of April (we have had transactions on our bank account up to the 17th of April).

Any ideas on what we can do?

Thanks

Which bank and what kind of transactions are missing? If it’s card payments there are some banks that show pending card authorisations on your internet banking as if they were settled transactions, but the feeds will only include these when the money has actually been paid out. If you used your card on 17th (Friday) I wouldn’t expect the transaction to settle until at least tonight, possibly tomorrow.

The bank is Santander.
The transactions are payments in and out and are missing since the 15th (so that includes the 16th and 17th actual transactions.
They are a mix of bacs, cheques etc but no card payments were made.
Thanks for your help

Hi @Geoff_Walsh

I’ve located your account and run a quick test, and it looks like Santander have told us the consent was renewed, but haven’t actually renewed it.

Completely revoking the feed (Banking >> Open Banking Feeds >> Click Revoke) and re-adding it should resolve this issue for you.

You should be able to back date it for those few days, but any problems, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.