Santander Feed not pulling in new transactions

Feed used to work ok, apart from frequent duplicate entries when depositing cash. However noticed lately that it is not updating regularly and even a manual refresh brings in no new transactions. I often have to wait several days before new transactions appear in the feed.

Hi @trevisickpie

There are 2 things to consider with the bank feed:

1. Has the transaction “settled”? This is a stage of the payment where the receiving party has requested the funds and the transaction has completed. This can typically take a few days to complete, but I would allow a bit extra time this week due to the bank holidays.

2. With Santander specifically, even after a transaction has settled, they won’t confirm this is the case until later on. Typically, I’ve seen this happening the following day. Until they confirm that it’s complete and won’t change, we won’t import it, otherwise it leads to duplicates.

When are the missing transactions from? We can certainly take a look at this further for you.

Hi

It is also transactions I paid myself manually. They take several days to show up, which plays havoc with my accounting.

Hello

Simple transfers like that I would have expected to happen within a day or so, so that doesn’t sound quite right.

Do you want to send some examples where you’ve experienced this, in a private message to @QFSupport, and we’ll take a look at it for you?

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.