Segmented profit and loss report

Hi
Is there a way to easily show any 12month period month to month of this report ? I realise it shows the 12 months up to the current month, but can you keep track of turnover on a month to month basis ?

Hi @Kevin_Gravill,

When you have the report open then you cant specify the date range but you are able to go back to the previous 12 months by clicking the little arrow:

you can download the report (csv download) if you wanted a specific 12 months you can then edit this data to reflect what you need.

I hope this helps

It’s now September, so the report defaults to showing me October 2019 to September 2020. Clicking the arrows can give me October 2018 to September 2019, but there seems to be no way to make it show (say) September 2019 to August 2020, which would be a much more useful view - at the start of September I’m much more likely to want to look at a full year of 12 complete months up to the end of August rather than 11 full months plus a few days of the current month. It’s basically impossible to ever view a whole year to date because I can never have all my August purchases entered until mid-September (several suppliers send me invoices dated on the last day of month X that only arrive a couple of weeks into month X+1).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.