Sent Email Log

My sent email log only goes back to 5th May even though there are plenty more before that.

I also get a nice looking “Clunk, something went wrong” error message when clicking ‘view’ on any of the emails in the current view but I’m not worried about that as it says you are already aware of it and have all the details.

Hi @Lurch,

We released an update to our mailing system last night. I believe the clunk error when viewing emails has been resolved.

Regarding only seeing mails from 5th May, I think this is due to the way the report pre-loads with last 30 days. If you expand the “Advanced Search” box you should be able to change the dates. We’re also updating this to just show all items for the last 6 months by default, this has caught me out before.

Ah OK. Has this changed as I’m sure it used to load everything?

Not sure this is all that helpful/usable. I sometimes just check to see what has been sent out, can’t remember what I was in the email log for the other day but I wouldn’t have been searching for something, and even if I was I’m not 100% what I would terms I’d want to search for (I mean, I could make a pretty educated guess).

Probably be a better option if you are wanting to only load a shorter amount of messages is to have it default to display 10 per page or something rather than completely hiding the rest of the emails.

I don’t recall if this report ever showed a longer period, although it may have?

We’ve just now updated this to show all items from the last 6 months, which now matches the retention period for sent emails.